Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Swollen Toe

I feel so sad now. My toe is swollen, AGAIN!!! Sighz... I had hurt my toe 1 year ago during SPS (Success Persuasion Seminar). It was a really freak accident which ended with me on a wheelchair for 2-3 weeks. I really just wanna complain now. That accident left me with an elephant toe (the pic's gone), but now it's recovered. And all of a sudden, as if it's not enough that I caught stomach flu, then cold, now my toe is swollen!! And it hurts. *sobx* I just feel so upset all of a sudden.

There's so much things to do, yet I don't feel well. And the worst thing is that my leg hurts! It can be anything but my leg. Without a leg doing well, I'll have to limp about. For one, it looks ugly. But most importantly, I can't do anything well. I can't pack my room, I can't run about, I can't wear roller blades to blade, I can't even wear a decent pair of sports shoes and jump about.

Sighx. And recently, what I want is just to be able to run about freely. Guess there's nothing much i can do.

Anyways, the last few days was really very very busy so I didn't post any entries. I was rushing my art project and my sports marketing project. Though a lot of time is spent onto both of them, I feel satisfied with the end products. Our presentation for Art went well, with a lot of laughters throughout it. The sports marketing project is more like self entertainment. I was working on the paper for a few days compiling everything from my group mates together. And only finally finished it at 4am last nite! But the paper finally looked presentable to me, so it really felt good.

In less than 24 hours later, I'll have my first iris analysis exam. Phew. If I can pass the exam with flying colours, and the verbal exam after that, I can finally be a certified Iris Analyst!!!

See how happy I am? Hehe... I can't wait! But of course, I've to study well too. The more I read about Iridology and Nutrition healing, the more I'm bewildered at how our body functions. To tell the truth, I don't like seeing doctors nor dentists since I was young. But I'm really amazed at how our body can tell us so much about ourselves since the day man conceived, yet no one knows about it. I'm gonna study so much about iridology that I can become the next Dr Bernard Jensen, and help to develop the iris charts even further! Perhaps I'll get the nobel's prize by then! *dreams* Haha.. I'll explain more about iridology and health in my next posting after my exams. Hopefully by then, I am an Iris Analyst. Call me 吴医师!


Wish me luck!

No comments:



end junk mail