Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Change

I was adding a picture to my friendster, when I suddenly realize how much I've changed the last few days. Take a look at some pics of the past few years.

Year 2005

Kylie's Bday

Convocation: When I first permed my hair

Makeover before Cindy's Bday

Holistic Fair

SCS

Year 2006

B Team outing at a fantastic 'restaurant'

Trip to China 偶园

Year 2007

Art project group in SMU lounge


I rarely take pictures, so these are most of the pictures I have. I didn't put the makeover pictures in, coz, they are MAKEOVER pictures. No point comparing. Even my aunt don't know the pictures hanging in my room are of me. See the vast difference of these past few years? I don't think many people can recognise me now. I couldn't recognise myself when I see myself in the mirror sometimes too. I think this is the only picture I have of my new hairstyle in 2007. I kinda like this hair style even though my hair stylist chose to do it of my own accord, without my actual permission. I was shocked when I saw how it turned out. But it's really an easy to style hairdo. I can do a princessy style, or a rock style, or even a teacher style, like that in the picture. Sorry I'm not a cam whore, so I don't take many pictures. When I start learning photography or fall in love with being photograph, I'll perhaps post more pics of myself bah. I'm really rambling nonsense today. Haha.. Just wanna share my past pictures and be amazed at my own changes.

Just to share some laughter. I was checking my email today and saw a string of very funny emails sent by my groupmates from my art project. Here's a comic strip sent by Zhen Shen:


Funny Right?? This is only one of the things sent. Haha.. couldn't show all or it may invade on their privacy. Hope you get a great laugh out of this entry.

No comments:



end junk mail