Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm a genius!

Muahahaha.. I think I’m a genius!!! I wrote a community service report for a community service project I did 3 years ago! And I wrote 3 pages long for that. Guess what community service I did? You’d never guess it. I was a dancer for the National Day Parade. And with that experience from 3 years ago, I can write a 3 pages report of the experience I had, things I learnt, and how it’d help me.

Here’s a paragraph:

I had doubted the significance of the contribution I made whilst performing a dance for the whole Singapore. But I slowly realize that the things we do, however small, actually contribute to the well-being of others and to ourselves. With just a performance by us, giving in just a small effort, we show the lively side of Singapore, giving an identity to Singapore and even attracting tourists. In life, we often don’t feel the importance of the things we do, hence we may feel not motivated to perform our best. In actual fact, even if what we do isn’t shown to the masses, whatever we do does make an impact to our surroundings. I learnt that if we do our best, people will feel it and our surroundings will improve for the better. Also, through this event, I learnt more about myself and how to persevere if I were to meet challenges in life.

Muahahaha… I’m a genius. Ok. But I really do mean it. As I was writing the report, I was half thinking, how can a dancer for NDP be contributing towards the society? And, how is it possible to be significant enough that I can even write a report on it? Yet, without thinking much, I can write 3 pages within half an hour. I think I’ve really grown since 3 years ago.

Ok. Back to work! Still got a list of things to complete.

To do list:
1) Confirm number of IAs for meeting on fri with June
2) Finish pseudocodes for HTML for FYP
3) Review for holistic fair (At 9pm)
4) Get iridology website done (quick!!!)
5) Complete the 30 forms for IA (less than half more to go)
6) Submit indemnity form for intern and I grade form (tmr)

Time is running!! Woodlands Library is closing in… less than 10 min!

No comments:



end junk mail