Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

~Home Sweet Home~

I’m finally home! After 2 days of consecutive fyp-ing, I’m finally back at my comfortable room, lying on my comfortable bed. I never knew my bed can feel this good… And my television is right in front of me, showing the variety show 蓋酷の兵团.

Complete Blissfulness.

I’m gonna sleep earlier tonight. Tmr I’ll be going to SMU for project meeting with my team mate for FYP. Have been spending so much time on it. Hope I can finish it soon.

Hui Juan is so extremely nice. She was an A student for Java, so I asked her for help for my java. And she agreed amidst her very busy schedule. Thanks babe~~ Love ya~~ Tmr I’ll be meeting her to consult her about it. I think I’ve met my new angel!!

I wanna learn how to dance and learn my jap. Think I’ve forgotten most of my jap. Gimme a temp job that I can earn loadsa money in 2 months! I’m ok with frontline jobs, emcee jobs or even write reports… In fact, I think my report writing skills are quite good. Just no OT, coz I won't have the time. Gotta earn some money after I’m done with my FYP to finance myself so that I can take up some classes.

Tired Tired. Been laughing so much today. Haha.. Don’t know why, being with KL always makes me break into hysterical laughter. Annie says that KL is my Truman Show. Haha… Every single action he does makes me laugh so much that my stomach hurts. But to clarify, I laugh at almost anything lehz…. KL just happens to entertain me more coz he can’t focus on his studying. Haha.. But it was fun studying with him and Annie, even though he just banned me from studying with him. Blahx.

Anyway, we've recovered from our quarrel from the last time. Hehe... He brought breakfast over!!! Other than my ex-bf (can't remember if he brought before or not) and my family, no one has ever bought breakfast to my place in the morn. So touched... I shall hereby name KL as the first guy who brought breakfast to my home in the morning, so we shall call him Sir KL. Muahahaha.. Really going cranky.

Ok. I’m gonna sleep. I made 3 posts today!!!! ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail