Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jerry’s Free Cone Day!!!!

I know I’m supposed to write on my adventures with MJ and the holistic fair, but I’m so excited over today’s free cone day that my hands won’t stop typing! If you’re not there for the ice cream today, you are not a Singaporean! How can you miss out on such a great freebie???


Look at the queue!



The queue was really long, but we took less than half an hour to get the ice creams. And while queueing, we just snap away…



And away…



And away…



All in the name of blogging! Haha.. no. It’s actually so as to make James regret for not joining us today. =Pp



Jerry’s Free cone day also conducts charity for brain – injured children. We got our ice cream and donated money too. Too bad most people just went for the ice-cream but didn’t donate.



And they have so many flavours!! Normally freebies are not supposed to be this good with varieties for you to choose.



Guess what flavour I took?


.


.


.


.


.


I got the famous...



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!


And it’s really nice!!! Oishii!!! The chunky bits taste so great when you bite it. The chocolaty taste and the fragrance of the chocolate just ooze into your mouth. When you take the first bite, you just want to take the second. And by the time you realize, the ice cream is gone.

MJ couldn’t stop eating his strawberry cheesecake ice cream, and so…

BACK TO THE QUEUE!



Haha.. Aren’t we just loyal citizens of Singapore????


Even Ben & Jerry’s can’t take Singaporeans like us. If this happen everyday, I think they’d close down permanently.


I feel guilty of not letting Jiayao join us today. Hope he gets his ice cream. We really were intending of having girls' day out. Oh.. And do you know MJ's a gal too? (agreed upon by June)



Check out Annie’s blog for more details and pictures from our Free Cone day trip.

No comments:



end junk mail