Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Random babblings

I've written a letter, and it's been 2 years already. Why is it that it's not completely gone yet? Grrr... It's ok. Things will be alright after more time. Seems like it's going to rain soon, I'll just go and hang my clothes and be back at night for more updates. There's a list of things I've to accomplish today:

1) Plan out timeline for internship and start on webpage
2) FYP - Webpage coding (*yucks*)
3) Get tuition assignments
4) Book facial appointments for aunt
5) Call Mr Zhou to borrow banner for holistic fair event
6) Find that AJAX book I've borrowed for a long long time
7) Ask Wilson about the freelance coaching of Microsoft programs

Seems like such a long list... Sigh. I'll update once I've gotten everything done. Ok! Time for a bath and get things started! 加油!

No comments:



end junk mail