Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Moody

I seem to be in a bad mood today. I remember waking up feeling good, but later on during the day, I suddenly feel overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done. Maybe I’m scared that I couldn’t finish my things bah. Sigh. Sudden urge for freedom is filling me. I did the 3 cards. Haha… And got a shock.



Again, I got Death Temptation for my Problem Card. I must be too worn out by everything. Bah. But some times really think, die already no need to care for so many things. It’s not a good thought, so please don’t follow.

Second card – The Way Through, I got Trust. Which means I’ve got to start trusting in positive things, instead of negative things. And I’ve got to start trusting people. I really have some problems with that, so I tend to want to do everything by myself, which in the end wears me out. My argument for it? I’m a perfectionist. If I want something done, I want it to be perfect. If I can’t make it perfect, I’ll be so upset with myself before even doing it. And this ends up in being either depressed, or overly worn out, like now. Grrrr….

Third Card – The Gift. Hahaha.. This is the card I’m shocked with. Can you guess what it represents? The card is Sexuality. It’s quite difficult to explain it, so I’ll just show the explanation from 3 Cards here.

Sexuality
from the Gift Suit
Key concept: A new level of vitality, naturalness, love, communication and connection Sexuality as a Gift card is about an expression of love and communication. It means a whole new emphasis of connection with your partner. If it is about yourself, it speaks of a new level of acceptance and admittance of your sexual energy. This will give you a new expression in sexuality and naturally add to your vitality, attractiveness and flow. It will bring a natural charisma and connection between you and your partner, or between you and those around you. True joining in sex creates healing and love.

Using the card: Receiving the Sexuality card suggests a new level of sexuality, innocence, expression, naturalness and connection in sex – to yourself and to others. Not only does it mean that this could be your lucky night, but also that your enjoyment of life is certainly on the increase. This card is both sweet and sassy. It doesn’t necessarily mean sex, but it does mean a new richness and naturalness for yourself in life generally and in joining with your partner. If you don’t have a partner at present, this card means you will have a level of openness toward a new one. If there is a major block in your life and the Sexuality card is the response to it, then the block represents a form of control and your fear of your sexuality. Owning your sexuality as a natural gift increases your confidence, play and irresistability. This card, joined with integrity, brings a strong leadership element into your life, and into the lives of those around you.

Understand? Because I don’t have a partner now, my level of openness towards a new one increases. Which is a good thing. Right? ^_^





So, I have to TRUST!




Which is what I’ll do.

I trust and sincerely believe that our Iris And Health event for this Saturday will turn out great, with great responses and great sales!

We’ve even invited Speaker cum Senior Iris Analyst Grace to be our Speaker of the day. Grace works in the pharmaceutical industry so I’m sure she’s the right person for our seminar. *TRUST* Haha…

Today I closed a business deal of $6000+ sales for a friend. Though I don’t earn anything for it, coz it’s not my deal, but I feel great. This is my first time sharing business with a professional of age 30+. He’s an engineer, and is nearly 10 years older than me. But I closed the deal!!! Haha.. this is something I couldn’t have done before. Imagine sharing a business idea with a man much older than you, who has much more experience than you. Difficult right? Imagine the man buying the idea, and is willing to fork out $6000+ to engage in the business together, and use $160 per month for maintaining his health (when before that he is not concerned about that). Ha… Can you do it? And the funny thing is, I seem to take it for granted that the deal is to be closed. I think I’m weird.

Magdalene came over to ask me after the deal, “How did you do it?”

Then I said, “Just like that lor. Actually it’s the same as any business deals.”

Haha.. And she’s amazed. So is Cheewai (the friend whom I closed the deal for), and some of the people who saw us close the deal.

Actually, it’s really easy coz the business idea is good, and the deal is good, and the promos are good. I only sat there and shared what I know, and answered what he wanted to know. It’s like an algorithm machine. You key in the question and press enter. And it replies. Then when you feel that you’ve gotten what you want, you just click Accept Idea. Easy as ABC right? Only thing is that in business there has to be transaction. For people who’re working and has the financial capabilities, it is easy for them. It’s only for people like me who don’t have the financial capabilities that we have to keep thinking whether to buy into something or not. That’s why the Rich gets Richer, and the Poor gets Poorer. Sometimes all we have to do is RISK. And luckily I took it 3 years ago when I was 20 years old, though I really went through a lot in this risk taken. But of course, adequate risk is enough, not overly risky. I’m an evader.


This Year Is OUR YEAR! I believe in this. *TRUST*


Anyway, I think I speak more knowledgeably than I blog. Haha.. My blog seems to be filled with random rattlings most of the time. But, who cares? =P

Tmr I’m going to an incredible networking seminar by Jason Shih, a master networker and network speaker. Don’t know what to expect. But I’m sure it’s something good. I’ll rest early to prepare for tmr bah.

No comments:



end junk mail