Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Monday, April 23, 2007

5 Crashes in a row!!!

Argh!!! My laptop keeps crashing!! Though it's very pretty, with dual processor and easy to use, I can’t stand it when it starts crashing. Once it crashes, it won’t work even if you press ctrl alt dlt. Think there’s something wrong with the hardware. When I first got it a month ago, it keeps hanging, then starts crashing once a day or many hours a time. But today, it crashed like a few hours after I start using, and henceforth, every 10-20 minutes once! It’s driving me mad.


It’s so pretty.. but…



Sigh. Gotta take it to the repairs right after I’m done with my Final Year project this week.

Going Mad from studying/doing project

Annie and I are studying at woodlands library now. We must be going mad from the mugging.
Annie’s been laughing to herself while studying and listening to Mr Brown's show at the same time. Hahaha… I wanted to post a picture of her laughing to herself, but she don’t allow. Invasion of privacy right? Yes. Understood. Haha…

And here I am, happily taking pictures of my laptop coz it crashed so many times, and posting it on my blog. I’m going crazy too. Haha..

We are the Self Entertainment Queens!

Ok. A list of things to complete before library closes at 9pm.

1) Complete FYP html pages with pseudocodes (Almost done)
2) Put nice index page for Iridology website

Tonight I’ve gotta plan out the cashflow competition for next week.

加油! 加油! 加油!!!

No comments:



end junk mail