Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Kawabunga Dude~

Today's really action packed. Woke up in the morn and set off a one day outing with my 2 brothers and my cousin Jing Chuan. In case you don't know, I have 2 younger brothers, Weiyang 21 years old and Weichong 18 years old. Our outing was planned since last week. Weiyang had specially took leave today so that we can all go out together to catch a movie and go for KTV. My schedule's as follows:

11am - 2pm: K Lunch @ Suntec

2.10pm: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (My cartoon idols!!!)

4.45pm: Weiyang has a facial in WBG (Weichong waits there while resting)

6.30pm: Meeting with Jet for internship project

7pm: Janice meets Eddie (Manager of Genecia, Miss Singapore Int' 2006)

8.15pm: Facial with Janice

Isn't it action packed?? But, as usual, plans are meant not to be followed. I... overslept. Okok.. as usual. I know I know.. I was just really tired, and the bed felt comfortable so I slept in a little more. So in the end, we went out at 11am. Weiyang decided that taking a cab would be faster so we took a cab there. And, guess what? It's really slow! We got caught in a really slow traffic and reached there quite late. Think if we took the MRT, it'd be much faster.

Things went well, and we went on to our next agenda, the TNMT.


I really loved the show!!! Although it's really short, about 1hour 15 min only, but the story is nice, and most importantly, it reminded me of my childhood times! I knew I loved Donatello since young, but I really couldn't remember why. When my bros and I were younger, we'd act out as the Ninja Turtles. Weiyang would be Michaelangelo, Weichong would be Leonardo, and I would be Donatello. Weiyang loved Micky so much that he even named himself Mike till this day. Hehe.. Today, I finally remembered why I love Donatello so much, and why Weiyang loved Michaelangelo. I loved Donatello for his wits in building things. He can always create things out of his own bare hands when he's only a turtle, and he's always in a world of his own.

To me, Donatello = Brains.

No wonder I'm studying IT now.. Haha.. it must have been when I was young, Donatello really had a big impact on me without myself knowing. Micky also had a great impact on Weiyang. No wonder he's so fun loving and carefree. We are really what we watch and what we read. So in future when you have kids, you really have to be careful of what you let your kids be in contact with.

Just one spoiler before I end this, I really loved Michaelangelo. He's so funny!! Especially when he wears this big turtle head over his turtle head to act as a turtle at children's birthday parties. How ironic can it be? Do catch this show if you can, if you are a TNMT fanatic. Otherwise you may come out complaining it's too short for a movie and not worth the money you're paying. To me, I really loved it. Oh, did I forget to say that I watch it for free?

No comments:



end junk mail