Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

This is gonna be a very long post. Be prepared to read what you’ve missed out for the last few(many) days.

Studying after exams with exam freaks

These few days I’ve been spending most of my time either in school or woodlands library. Been rushing my final year project and settling things for the holistic fair and upcoming seminars that there wasn’t time to even write much for my blog. I’ve so many things to write, but no time to write.

Just to explain my previous entry, actually I’m ok larz… Think I’ve been seeing too many iris pictures and writing too many reports that the negative energy came to me. Iris pictures give out a lot of negative energy, especially those of people with poor health. So don’t worry, I’m doing great. ^_^

Actually been laughing so much the last few days while studying together with KL and Annie, and also yesterday at KL and Cyn’s place. Was supposed to be doing calling for the seminars to people from the holistic fair, but I end up doing my final year project, and later on watching the last episode of 白色巨塔. Wei Jie was the man. Haha.. he ended up doing most of the callings. But KL and Cyn say they’ll call the rest today. Muahaha.. I really don’t feel like looking at those names and things anymore. Been seeing so much of them while doing the report and editing the compilation of the list that I don’t want to see it anymore, at least for the time being.

Some pictures of us studying

(Picture of KL)
I took a picture, but I was typing this while sitting next to him in the library. He say

Why you put my picture? Invade into my privacy lei!

Bah… So never put. Haha.. Maybe annie might put it in her blog.

(Picture of Annie)

Annie studying hard. (Asked to be taken down after this is posted. Muahahaha...)


Me busy typing away for my project. (Act of revenge by KL)
At least the picture look nice enough.

I went to Annie’s place to stayover after the meeting at KL and Cyn’s place. Coz… woodlands is really a journey from my home in sengkang. Don’t wanna waste my bus fare coz coming back to woodlands library the next day anyway.

Annie’s place was really interesting. She has a very hip mum who wears very classy and in style clothes. Wow.. spent at least half an hour in her room while she showed me all her nice clothes and accessories and shoes that goes with it. Next time when I go out for dinner I know who to look for. Hehe..

Annie must be real bored coz I slept early last night. Was so very tired…. I slept around 1am. So she went off with some self entertainment.


This picture looks nice!!! So artistic. Reminds me of my art project on photography. Look at the lighting. Cool rite?


Ahem… Why you take sneak pictures of me sleeping??? Haha..

And she seems to be enjoying herself so much. I feel like an animal in the zoo. Haha…

Only realize those sneak pictures while retrieving pictures from my camera today. Annie really does self entertainment well too. I realize that there’re many people around me who loves doing that. My brother, myself, my dad, my mum, ok my family, annie, weijie. Muahaha… There must be an even longer list of people who does that. These people are only the people I’ve observed these last two days.

Self Entertainment

Was sitting in the living room watching soccer (don’t ask me why. I don’t know myself. By the time I realize I was watching with them, half hour already passed) with my brother and dad yesterday. Suddenly I started singing and dancing with my hands. Ahem. Then my brother say,

What are you trying to do?


Then I suddenly realize I was self entertaining. Hahahaha… don’t know if you tried this before? While at home, you suddenly did things you don’t know you’re doing. Like talking to yourself or singing or anything. Maybe even dancing about. After my brother said that, then I realize, he was also self entertaining. My dad fell asleep and I went off to do my things (when I realize I was watching soccer all those while), my brother was still talking away. Hahahaha… he was like the commentator. Talking to himself while watching soccer. So funny. And he asked me what I was doing. He should know I was self entertaining.

B Team gathering

Last Friday I went to my B(est) Team gathering. In case you don’t know what B team is, it’s actually my assistant coach team. In WBG, we have a group of assistant coaches specially selected and groomed for our trainings for entrepreneurship. Assistant coaches are split into 3 teams, A(rete) team, B(est) team and C(onqueror) team. I am one of the few selected to be an assistant coach(AC) and in B team.

Our dinner was held in Annaklakshmi. A really great vegetarian indian charity restaurant. It’s a eat as much as you like, pay as much as you like restaurant. I was late, so by the time I reached most of the ACs already finished their dinner. I was told that the television crew for a European food channel had came to interview and interviewed some of them. So cool!!! Too bad I was late so I didn’t see any of that. Anyway, the food there is great! If you’re into vegetarian indian food, do try it out at that place. It’s at Chinatown Point Basement 1.

After that, Nick brought me to an interesting massage place. Nono.. It’s not sleazy. It’s a very nice, cozy place, and at the same time filled with prestigiousness.

足浴阁 Bath Culture Foot Therapy
59 Temple Street S(0588604)

Picture taken by their daughter while I hold on to the camera

Doesn’t it seem a nice place? And it’s in Chinatown, just next to the Chinatown MRT. When you walk into the place, it’s like going into a different dimension.



They’ve been on many magazines, and their charges are really cheap too. For introductory prices, their foot bath is at $10, and their massage is at $10 per ten minutes. After a 20 minutes massage, my shoulder ache practically disappeared. Until now, I only feel a slight ache after spending hours at my laptop.

The bosses of the place are really nice people too. One of the lady boss is called Doreen. And she’s on great terms with Nick. So after our massage we had a long chat with them. Their business is so good that they open till 11plus or midnight. They also serve great tea. I was so impressed with their tea that I ate up the tea leaves, not knowing that they’re not supposed to be eaten. Opps. Haha.. Doreen was so shocked when she see the tea leaves gone.

Her husband was the one who concocted the tea. He had great interest in concocting tea and making desserts. He concocted a new dessert and let us try too. It was really… NICE!!!!!! He says that he’ll be making the desert next time every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and serve them as a reward to the regulars. Really hope I can be like them in the future. Doing something I love with my loved ones and earning loads of money at the same time.

Here’s a picture of their daughter.

She’s a little shy so she didn’t smile for the camera. We were there till 11+ at night, and she was still there waiting for her parents to get off work. The place is like her playground. Haha.. how nice?

Can’t really remember the names for the tea and the dessert that we eat. Next time when I go over again I’ll take pictures of them and the menu. ^_^

If you’re interested in having a good body and/or foot massage and relieve your stress, this is a great place to go to with very reasonable rates and great services.

ABN Amro card holders have privileges at that place too. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail