Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Freaked out!

Ah!!! I jus realize... there're so many people reading my blog... I'm feeling a bit chickened out! *shivers* Ok. I asked people to check out my blog putting it under my msn message. But still, I'm so not used to exposing myself.

*Shakes my head*

But... I'll get used to it I guess. And it's better for people to really understand and know me, then they thought they know me. I started updating this blog, and really made it into a blog because of the 3 card I've gotten some time ago.

I was having a difficult time coping after going through POV a month after. I was having nightmares every night since my first POV, and it was getting on my nerves and sinking me into depression again. I was really afraid then, to even step out of home, and don't dare to go to school. I feel really scared, just stepping out of home, and when people look at me or talk to me. I know it sounds really weird, but that was how I felt. I felt so insufficient. So, I took a chance at 3 cards.

"Will my problems be solved by just doing what I need to?"




Looking at the way through my problems, I thought the best way to communicate is through writing a blog. I always had a problem with expressing myself when talking to people. It's really hard for me to express myself truthfully however much I want. Using a blog, I'll just blabber unknowingly, and from there find my true self. I always find myself in my writings. So... here I am, blabbering away to someone like you, whom maybe I don't even know. And it really feels good to be able to write truthfully of my own feelings. I'm starting to be able to face people truthfully now too.

*shakes my head*

Ok! enough of these talks. Anyway, I'm really so glad that many people do read my blog and are concerned about me. I only found out that Jet reads my blog through Annie yesterday. I was so shocked! Haha.. but no offense. Really glad that I've an audience, especially when it's Jet. But.. eh.. I'm really working on the internship! *pretends to busily typing away* hee...

Just to checklist the things I've did today and yesterday.


1) Plan out timeline for internship and start on webpage -- half way thru

2) FYP - Webpage coding -- Started but Stuck!

3) Get tuition assignments -- Pending

4) Book facial appointments for aunt -- Fully booked! No more spaces! (*grr)

5) Call Mr Zhou to borrow banner for holistic fair event (Done!)

6) Find that AJAX book I've borrowed for a long long time (Done!)

7) Ask Wilson about the freelance coaching of Microsoft programs (Done!)



Chiang Chiang Chiang Chiang~~~ Incredible! I really did things!



ok. I'm tired. Tmr, there'll be a very interesting posting on the incredible slimming sweets! Stay tuned!

No comments:



end junk mail