Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Incredible Slimming Sweets

Last saturday, I had a tremendous discovery when I went for A/Prof Haresh's Metabolic Syndrome seminar. A/Prof Haresh was great at delivering the health message on Metabolic Syndrome. After that, there was actually a launch on a new product! Ok.. Not really a launch. WBG had brought in from Korea 200 boxes of Hunza Life Slim Diet Fiber (for fun I heard). It’s one of the most interesting sweets I ever saw, and definitely one of the most expensive.


A box of this costs S$200!!
Take a look at the inside



Each bottle costs $100!

90 sweets in each! Look how big each sweet is.

And I don’t even understand the ingredients in them.


While trying out a sweet each, Eepin and Cynthia was saying “I still can’t believe sweets can make a person slim down.

But guess what?

I bought it!!! Hahaha.. I can’t resist the temptation. Have you ever seen sweets which will make a person slim? But of course, it’s not from my own pocket. My mum paid for it. There was a special offer on that day because of A/Prof Haresh’s seminar. With 2 VPs bought, or 1 family VP bought, we can get a box of (prepare for the long name) Life Slim Diet Fibre for just $30!!!! How cheap is that? And it’s limited stock of 200 packets. Each person can only buy 2 at most. And the best thing is, eating sweets while maintaining your shape!

When I brought it back to my mum, she said “You sure these will help a person slim down”, while happily eating one of it. You should have seen her face. Hehe.. She was so happy. My mum has been trying ways to slim down, but she don’t like to take VP and FP everyday, so this sweet is like a saviour. For one, it is very convenient, you just pop it into your mouth, for seconds, it is nice! The sweet tastes like honey dew, and when you chew it, it’s like those kinda powdery sweets. Sweet and nice. And trust me, the sweets definitely works.

The functions is as follows:
1) Blocks off fats
2) A sense of fullness so you won’t feel like eating too much

Ain’t that cool? There’re other functions, but I only know of these two from the customer service. And anyway, products from WBG are normally very effective. I haven’t tried one product which is not effective yet as of now. Think if I found one like that, I can sell it for an even expensive price. Haha..

If you want to buy a box of it to slim or for keepsake, I’m not sure if you can get it coz it’s out of stock now. But do let me know, and I can try asking if we can get from WBG Korea. I heard that if there’s a demand for it, it might be possible that WBG Singapore will get it into Singapore.

No comments:



end junk mail