Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Messy Messy

The following scene is Restricted Adults. Be prepared to see a side of me you’ve never seen before from this posting. Those below 18 are not allowed. Hope you’ve taken your meal hours before.

I’ve been like so misplaced these few days that even my room is so messy.


Who says women can’t be messy?


But within an hour, PRESTO!

.

.

.




Isn’t it better?



Just ignore the paper bags at the bottom of the table. There’s really no place to put everything in the room. I’ve swept the room, changed all my bedsheets and cleared up my mess. But still gotta go to salvation army and recycling place to give away my things. I’ve so much things in my room that there’s no where I can keep them.

How neat a person’s room is will actually dictate their mood. It’s really difficult to stay happy living in a messy room. So no matter how tight your schedule is, always remember to pack the room. ^_^

Do I really want to tie myself into a relationship?

I was wondering that lately I’ve spent too much time thinking about men. Becoming too 花痴, really should put more effort into my business, if not my mum will start complaining that I’m not earning money very soon. Ok. That was an excuse. I really should put more effort into the WBG business now since I don’t have to go school, but just need to do webpage coding for FYP and internship. I’ve been so used to not doing business that I just forgot to do business. From today, I’m officially starting up my business! I really love doing WBG business anyway.

This weekend a few of our team in GSS are going to the holistic fair to set up an iris analyst booth. We really put quite a lot of finances and effort into this event, coming up with our pamphlets and namecards etc.


We’ll be giving consultations of iris analysis and selling Fibre Plus.



Fees (per consultation) are as follows:
10 minutes - $13 (normally at least $80 in the market)
20 minutes - $18

Fibre Plus will be sold at $48 each and $90 for 2.

The Fibre Plus is slightly more expensive than normal WBG rates because the rental fees at the holistic fair are very expensive so we’d have to scale it higher. If you’re interested in finding out about your health through your iris, you can pop by to the holistic fair and come for a consultation. There’ll also be a health seminar on Iris and Health worth $5 each for people who bought 2 fibre plus (date to be advised).

No comments:



end junk mail