Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Back from CRUISE~!!!

I’m back from cruise!!!! Hehe… I’ve been wanting to go cruise for such a long long long long long time!!! For as long as I remember, I just wanna go cruise! Hee.. To quote Melvin: “终于了了你六年的心愿 hor?” Haha… It’s so cool and fun to be on it. Yet at the same time, quite scary for the claustrophobic me.

Me (wide eyed): The ship won’t sink right??
Melvin: Won’t la. If it sink even better right? We can get a lot of money (as compensation).

Blahx! Anyway, I’m still feeling ship-lag. The ground seems to be still shaking under me, and I'm so giddy. Will post pictures when Melvin come my place later with it. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail