Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Yay~!!! I finally ended my MC hosting well today. The sunday show was changed to today 2-3pm. Phew~!!! Feel accomplished coz I was not as nervous yesterday and today, and managed to host it well. At least that's what I think la. Hee.. Of course, there's still lots of areas to be improved. But I'm very satisfied for my first 3 appearances on stage at somewhere unfamiliar this time.

Next week I'll be hosting a fashion show for CJSOPA. Hee... I'm sure it'll be great fun. If you're interested in seeing beautiful gals strutting down the aisle, do drop by next sunday. Will update more details when I know. ^_^

Overseas Trip

I'll be going to Batam on Oct 13, 14th with Wanlin and Pan and our counterparts! So cool!! Hehe... I'm so excited. We'll be booking our trip on Mon. Can't wait for the day to come. It'll be so fun to have all of us go overseas together. ^^

No comments:



end junk mail