Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's Melvin's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday~!!!


(Our Graduation Cake)



This is a Birthday post dedicated to my dearest boyfriend..
**Strongly not advisable for the diabetic



..Our First Date in Sentosa..

..The luge we sat on..

..Our first overseas trip to Port Dickson..

..How I made you carry me..

..Happy times at Jewel Box..

..Using everything as our camera stand..

..The day we graduated together..

..Beautiful flowers given to you by your sis..

..and how you transferred them to me..

..How you always love to act cool..

..Ok you did give me a very cute doggie..

..Ok and a bouquet of flowers..


Hee.. I love you so MUCH! Happy Birthday~!

No comments:



end junk mail