Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Laptop's Back!!!!

Finally my laptop's finished all its repairs!!! Hehehe.... So happy~~ Now I can use my laptop to my heart's delight. No need to wait for my bro to finish using the com everyday. As and when I wanna use my laptop I can do it. And I can even bring it out with me everyday! I never knew the greatness of a laptop until now~ Haha... But of course, last time I can't live without my laptop. Gotta carry it everywhere I am. To tuition, to wbg, to school, to everywhere. Now I can live without it, and celebrate the greatness of having it~ Hehe.. It really takes for one to lose something before knowing the preciousness of it. So cherish everything and everyone you have now, and not wait till the day you lose it before knowing how much you should have treasured it. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail