Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mission Accomplished Again~!

Phew~ I am so tired..!! Finally finished my emcee assignments for CJSOPA today. Today's fashion show was a really nerve racking one. Firstly, I've to speak completely in fluent english, secondly, there must be a certain slang to it that makes it sound like good english, thirdly it's a fashion show which I've completely no knowledge of, fourthly, I was late for the preparation so was kanchiong all the way from 1.30pm till after the fashion show at 5pm, and lastly, there was so many technicality faults today. *Sweats* And I had no time for lunch until after the event, so I was hungry throughout. I was sponsored with a lovely dress from Jems to wear throughout the show, and realize only after that in my haste, I forgot to slot the belt into the belt holes of the dress. No wonder it was so loose and nearly drop to my waist. Haha~~

Overall, it was an exciting event and I really learnt a lot about impromptu hosting, keeping my head with me, and being on my toes all the time, and to host in a language I'm not comfortable with. If we really want to do something, we definitely can if we put in our 100%. It only depends on whether we want it or not. ^_^



Here're some pictures taken by Melvin of today's event. Enjoy~




I'm on stage~!!!

Preparing to go on stage again
Here I go again~ Cool dance moves~~

So many pp watching and filming!

Entire cast of today's showMy family viewing from afar
Say Cheese~
Behind the scenes: So nervous~!!

Waiting for cue...

Argh! Need to go on stage again!

Don't disturb me! I need to memorize my lines!
Memorizing...
And memorizing... And memorizing...
How can we not have pics of Mel & I? Hee~My scary eye shadow~ Boo!

No comments:



end junk mail