Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Pics

Trip to JB
Didn't had much to do the other day so went to JB with Melvin.


Our Hotel Room
~*Views from our room*~


Stupid Mel ignoring me
Using Melvin to pose~

Take 1!
Take 2!
Take 3!
Say Cheese~~~
See how long you can ignore me
lalala~
Mel's big foot
Oei!!!
Look at me!
I lost to a remote control...
And a blur tv with silly variety shows and lousy hosts!!!
Hmph!
Aiya.. Who cares~! I'm having fun!
Nice specs right? From my aunt's shop in queensway~

Gifts from Wonghao from HK Disneyland

Mid-Autumn Festival @ Square 2 - MC Show 1
See~ I can be a MC too!
Victory!
You can't get enough of me right?
Aiya, just j/k la...

No comments:



end junk mail