Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Tons of updates

So many things to blog but so little time to use the computer. All thanks to my computer hogging brother. Haha~ So I shall go one by one, starting with the Cruise trip

On Board Our Dream Voyage in SuperStar Virgo: Sep 29 - 31


Beautiful night view of Singapore
There's 12 levels on board! Really feels like Titanic. Hee~
Open air events area
*~ Our Room~*
Touring the ship
Beautiful sun(before it)rise
Melvin: Wake up so early, take more pictures!

Half awake @ 7am~

En-Route to Redang


At 沫沫茶馆 in Redang

The famous 3 Golden Horse on Superstar Virgo

Climbing the Superstar Virgo

Our cruise group with Mika, our fantastic waiteress from the Western Restaurant, and the pianist on the background

Our cruise team baby - Yang Yang
Isn't she adorable????

Wide array of food at BBQ dinner

Beautiful Sunset

' Beautiful' crew in wait of Miss Universe competition

Hehe~ Sexy~!!


Can't get enough of us?
~*My beautiful backview*~


The cruise was extremely enjoyable and exceeded my expectations. I love the service on board the ship. It’s absolutely first class! I haven’t seen people so happy with serving customers. If you haven’t been on board Superstar Virgo yet, you really have to go and experience it. Just some time ago, there’s a promo for it. Do check it out~ ^_^

Mel's Cousin's Bday @ Vivocity

Birthday boy celebrating his 4th year old


Isn't he cute

New games discovered in Yahoo!
I just discovered some really fun games! I was bored the last week at home coz really sian of working as surveyor, and for the last two days I was sick. Some of the games in Yahoo! are really very fun! Hehe… I enjoyed playing different trial games for hours. Of course, not all games are terrific.

Here’re some games I recommend:


~*Wedding Dash *~
Game Features:
2 modes: Career, Endless Reception.
9 wedding mishaps to overcome - everything from bees to bridezillas, tipsy guests, falling cakes, and catty bridesmaids.



Game Description:
Help Quinn make wedding bells ring! Featuring the hilarious ups and downs of wedding day drama, Wedding Dash incorporates the plate-spinning fun from the Diner Dash series with the added challenge of pulling off the perfect wedding reception. Can you keep the bride and groom happy and Quinn's business afloat?

My comments:
Really fun game! The game tests you on memory skills of how well you can remember what the couple wants, and fast-pace action in the wedding reception. Very addictive and I simply love the game graphics.

Ravenhearst
Game Features:
32 beautifully new, unique rooms
Dozens of puzzles to solve
Thousands of hidden objects
Changing levels enhance replay value

Game Description:
The recently acquired diary of Emma Ravenhearst may hold the key to unraveling the history of this unsettling place, yet the pages are missing. Players assume the role of Master Detective to unlock secrets held within Ravenhearst, scouring 32 rooms in the manor for cleverly hidden clues.


My comments:
Really nice graphics with difficult yet not too difficult objects to find. I especially love the bonus stage where you’ve to figure out what to do next with the clues given.

Check out this link for never-ending fun of free trial games: http://games.yahoo.com/all-games

No comments:



end junk mail