Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Updates on my life 2

So many people has been asking me about this lately, so I thought I’d blog it once and for all, to let everyone know, and at the same time, give thanks for it.

Recently there’s this guy who’s been pestering me, pestering non stop. Ha.. I find him very irritating and a nuisance. I wanted to ask him, “What’s your problem? There’s so many girls in this world, why do you keep bothering me?” I really couldn’t stand him, and at the same time, I’m afraid of him.

Ever since my relationship with Jerry, I have a phobia for men. And I mean it! I have close guy friends, but any guy who wants to chase me, I’d want to chase them away. I’d just be afraid of them and at the same time, angry with them. I’d think, 又是多一个臭男人! All they can think of is chasing after skirts. They’re so superficial, they don’t even know who I am, what makes them want to chase after me.

After attending POV, my phobia started to decrease. I can finally let go bit by bit of my past and forgive myself. Meeting this guy after POV must be the most COINCIDENTAL thing of my life. Haha..

He was from my Ethics class, a friend of my project mate. He said we talked before, but I can’t remember him at all. To me, he was just a passerby I happened to meet on the way to school. We exchanged our telephone number and msn, and went on to our lives. I met him once for tea, not remembering why I went out with him. Possibly it was because he wanted to get into the Arts: East and West class I was in, possibly it was because I wanted to ask him for help with TSM (Tertiary Success Model Workshop). We had a glass of drink in a restaurant in Suntec, and went back on to our lives.

Few months later, in March, he suddenly asked me for help with a poem. I helped him get one from Yong Chun (Turns out that Yong Chun’s twin brother is his buddy, how can there be such a coincidence?), coz he was always writing poems. He said he owed me a meal, and I thought, why not? We had a normal meal, with normal rapport conversation, both trying hard to say things that will engage us in a conversation so that it will not seem weird. After that, we went back on to our lives.

All of a sudden, he msged me about Spiderman 3, and I said I want to watch. Before I know it, I was set up for another outing with him. Duh. How stupid am I? We watched the movie, and after that he continued to ask me out again and again.

By then, I realize that he was trying to chase after me, and started to find him annoying. But because I went to POV, I know it was just a defense wall of mine. I should try to get to know him more before avoiding him. KL forced me to meet him so that I wouldn’t once again, chase away another prospect in business. I really wanted to work together with him in WBG ever since the time we had a drink together. So, I continued to meet him.

Once, he insisted on coming to WBG to take his iris scan. I was so frightened and stressed up then that I had diarrhea for the whole day. Hui Juan told me, “Feel the fright, then after it’s gone, it’ll be alright”. Even though it was just something so simple, I felt much better after that. I did the iris scanning for him when he came and even let him send me home.

But to me, he is still very irritating. Why would a guy keep msging someone when he’s not even a boyfriend or anything? And why the hell would you want to msg me that you hurt your leg or something? I was so irritated coz I felt constrained all of a sudden. I didn’t have a boyfriend, but all of a sudden, I seem to belong to someone. And I don’t even like this someone. Bah.

But I don’t know why, as time passes, his persistency impressed me. I chatted with him on the phone for a whole night, and found that we can communicate well with each other. He knew I liked Sentosa, and immediately brought me to Sentosa the next day when we were supposed to go East Coast Park.

I guess it was the trip to Sentosa that touched me. All my life, I wanted my boyfriend to bring me to Sentosa. I always dreamed to look at the musical fountain with my loved one, and spend the day there. Jerry never did that for me. He only brought me there when his friends want to go there. He remembered what I said, and surprised me. He created memories for me that I always wanted but never had. Even though we only had a few hours before I have to leave for my tuition and work, we enjoyed ourselves. When we went for lunch, he suddenly disappeared and return with a mineral water and a packet of tissue paper. He said it was for me coz I didn’t bring my bottle with me, and perhaps forgot my tissue as well. I was touched by that small move.

After that, he chased me all the way to KL, and did his best to make my business partners and friends like him. Back in Singapore, he bought charcoal baked bread for my family. His persistence, character, and love for me really touched me. Before going for SCS, I finally found myself falling for him, and agreed to be together with him.

He’s really a nice guy, who fitted everything I wanted of my ideal one. It’s true that he has his past, but I have mine too. Meeting him, I finally understand what is being loved and to love. We are like god’s gifts to each other, fitting each other perfectly, understand each other perfectly. It had taken many coincidences for us to get to know each other, get to know each other better, and eventually get together. Though I’ve been together with him for only 8 days, it feels like I’ve known and been with him throughout my life. All my life, I seem to be searching for him, and he has finally appeared.

Melvin, I know you’re reading this. Just want you to know, thanks for being in my life. I love you. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail