Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bitten by the Love Bug

Lately I’ve been preoccupied with FYP so haven’t been able to do other stuff. But yesterday after sending half of it to my prof, feels much better. Just gotta finish everything by this wed so that I don’t have to worry about it anymore in my life. Phew. Feeling so tired now. I’ve been awake since around 5.30am. Melvin’s been coming to stay quite often lately coz we’re in our honeymoon period but not much chance to meet each other, other than at night.

Hmmm... There’s really a big difference in him staying and not staying. At first I thought, only not seeing for one day ma, nothing much. It’d be good if a couple can miss each other. But last night we tested out. Haha.. after one night of him going back, last night he came over to stay. The morning’s really more beautiful just because I wake up with him sleeping in the next bed. There’s a motivation to wake up in the morning just because he’s beside. Maybe I’m just bitten by the love bug. But the sky’s more beautiful, and the roads look refreshing. Even FYP work looks appealing to me. Haha… As I read through my blogs and emails, I came across Annie’s blog and saw something which relates very well to what I was feeling.

谢谢爱

雨下好乱 半个夜晚
你不在身边怎么晚安
天好蓝 要和你一起看
起风时由你来温暖
心事简单 一句说完
要我们永远不会分开
有眼泪 也因为你灿烂
你微笑因为我盛开

要谢谢爱 让你
在我身边守护我的未来
有多少美丽奇迹
你手心里全都记载 好期待

要谢谢爱 让我
学会宽容学会体谅关怀
像阳光陪着大海 是平静还是澎湃
都是爱


But even though so, I guess I’m still not mature enough. To love someone is easy, but to commit forever still seems a lil scary to me. But as time goes by, we’ll grow with each other ba. Really love him lots.

Sick of the love-struck me? Read something new!

Haha.. But I think always blogging bout all these will turn people off. What’s up with all these love birds nowadays? As if people wanna know how lovey dovey they are! Haha.. Is that what you’re thinking? But ok larz.. I understand. So I shall now talk about other stuff.

This wed is a really incredible night. There’ll be a sharing by a multimillionaire banker and 2 millionaire entrepreneurs on their success stories and essential life skills. It’s a free preview seminar worth $68 per session.

Do click on this link to Annie’s blog to check out the details.

If you want to register for the session, do let me know ASAP coz it’s tmr. I know it’s late. But I was too busy to type it in ma… Ok. That’s an excuse. Haha.. Don’t care. Just let me know if you want to come. ^_^

Vision

The other day, I used 3 cards to find out how to resolve issues between Melvin and I, and I got these Judgement, Trust, Vision.

I had been frustrated by all my troubles during that period of time when I did it. Judgement was due to my guilt that I hadn’t been able to accomplish things, hence I passed judgements on others and was frustrated. But with trust, the gift of Vision will come. I’d done the 3 cards for another time in office also of similar issue, and the gift I got was also vision.

In the past, I’ve always been a person of many dreams and ideals, but no ways of accomplishing them. I’m a dreamer, a thinker, but more of a NATO (No Action Talk Only). Ha… Seeing Melvin, I start to understand what is Action and less talk. Everything he says, he means it and does it. I said, let’s go eat durians ok? He says, ok, and he brings you there the next day. I said, I feel like going to Sentosa. He says, ok, let’s go. He says, I should look for a job. Next minute you see him flipping through news and sending emails to his high ranking networks. And next day he’ll get a reply. It’s like, he means what he says, which is something I lack. There’s a lot of things to be accomplished, and he doesn’t run away. He says, no choice, these things have to be done. And he does it. It’s seeing him that gives me strength to do the things I need to do and not run away when I see obstacles.

I’ve not been a strong person. I always thought I had been for the last few years. But now I realize, all these times I’ve been running away from my responsibilities. WBG had been a really wonderful place where I get to learn a lot of things, and practice doing business. But I’ve really been just PRACTISING, and not running a business. I’ve been shirking responsibilities of taking on leadership roles, participating actively and following up my customers. Whenever I see things I’m afraid to do or take up, I’ll hide behind KL’s back, Longsheng’s back or Jet’s back. I’ll hand my business partners or consumers to them to help me follow up. I’ve only been doing what I like, and not what is necessary. I’ve only been saying what I should do, but rarely doing. With Melvin beside me, I really hope this time I can be both action and talk, and really do this business well. With him,I can finally see and feel vision as if it will come true, that this vision from the future is guiding me towards it.

My mum asked me today," you’re going to do WBG for the rest of your life meh?" I said, "of course lah!"

Melvin asked me, "if I get overseas Expat job, would you go with me?" I said, "of course lah! I’m a networker lehz. Can work anywhere onez." Haha…

How to find such a good business that entry level is so low, and acceptance level for failure is so high? If I’m in the outside world working, I’d have been fired. If I’m in the outside world with my own business running, I’d have become bankrupt. If I’m in the corporate world, my boyfriend wants to go overseas to work, I can only stay in Singapore and wait for him to come back so that we can meet up. If I’m in the corporate world, I won’t be able to take leaves as and when I like. If I’m in the corporate world, I’ll have to work really hard to support my family and my future family. If I’m in the corporate world, I won’t have the flexibility of doing what I like anytime I want.

It’s true in WBG I need to work hard too. But I can see the rewards in terms of customer satisfaction, the changes in the lives of people I come into contact with, the money earned is much more, and it’s what I like. Pray hard that this time my enthusiasm will last me for a very long time. Melvin says that he’ll support me in doing WBG full time for this year. Must show him results by the end of the year ar… If not it’s really NATO again. Blahx. Anyway, he’s going this coming SCS!!! So excited!! Can’t wait to see him during and after SCS. I’m sure he’ll finally understand why I’m so in love with WBG, and hopefully keen enough to want to do it together with me. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail