Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Read This!!!

I’m posting a disclaimer!!! Haha.. Everyone seemed to think that KL is forcing me to take sides between WBG and Melvin. Actually, he didn’t la… I apologize for my indiscrete choice of words. He made me FEEL like I’m forced to make a choice. In actual fact, that’s not the case. He’s really supportive of my relationship with Melvin. In the first place, it was he who helped Melvin chase me, and ‘persuaded’ me to go out with him and accept him. He also gave us his blessings. Hee..

On Saturday, we all weren’t in a good mood coz we got a scolding by Jet due to lack of eagerness in work. KL thought I had been too busy with Melvin so I lose focus on biz, so I got scolded. And one of it was that he said it is difficult to concentrate on both biz and relationship, if the relationship is with one outside WBG. Coz our values and beliefs will be different, and that I won’t have time for both. So, he didn’t force me to make a choice. He was just angry, and said those things, which are what he felt too. It may not be right or wrong, but it was for my own good. He was worried for me larz… And… I AM NOT ANGRY WITH KL for anything at all. I was impacted by the things he said of choosing both sides, coz I’m really afraid that one day I have to choose either or. So… *shrugx* It’s really nothing much to do with KL. Haha.. Only my own worries of one day I am forced to make a choice, (thinks of the future… *shakes head*) which I DON’T WANT! Blahx.

Déjà vu

Have you been with someone for only 12 days, and have so much 默契 with him that both of you will do the same things, or say similar things at the same time? It’s like… so eerie!!!! Yesterday coz was frustrated by all the things I need to do, I went out on a binge. And this time, Melvin followed me. Poor him… Think he really ate a lot yesterday. We were supposed to just drop by Hougang Mall for dessert before going home, but in the end, I pulled him into Ichiban Sushi.

Déjà vu 1
We were like sitting there, ordering our food, when the waitress asked if we have any last order entry. At the same time, we said “… Mayo”. The waitress couldn’t get what we said and looked at both of us. We were both shocked and looked at each other. Haha.. Weird! Actually I wanted to order egg mayo sushi, and he wanted the waitress to get mayonnaise. What a weird coincidence. And they both sounded like the same thing.
Never mind. We move on to the next Déjà vu.

Déjà vu 2
We were eating when I wanted to take the potato croquette he left half for me. I don’t know why, but I just moved my hand to his side of the table and took a clean plate from the stack that he stacked up. And he did the exact same thing!!! At the exact same time, he moved his hand to my side of the table and took a clean plate from the stack that I stacked up. Again, both of us look at each other, shocked. Hahahaha… As if not enough, both of us shrugged at the same time about the silly thing we just did. Déjà vu 3!

How eerie is that??? He’s like a mirror reflection of me, and I of him. I never had to really complete the sentence I want to say, coz he’ll complete it for me. and… I’m supposedly grounded now to complete my FYP, but I haven’t start on it yet. Instead I’m here typing my blog, when all of a sudden... he msged!

Have you started on your work yet??

Scary!!!! I must check whether I got any spy cams in my room liaoz.

But speaking of monitoring me on my FYP, my mum is extremely happy lately. She thinks that there’s finally a person who can control me liaoz. Duh… She made me do my FYP with Melvin sitting next to me to monitor me… Grrr…. My family seems to really like Melvin. They invited him to come any day he wants, and come for dinner everyday if he wants. My mum even said she’d ask my dad and see if they can remount the fan so that Melvin won’t be hot if he comes to stay over my place (sleeping on another bed, that’s why the fan can’t reach that corner). I really wonder if my room is my room or his. Duh. But my dad said, no need to remount. Blahx! I win! ^_^

But… it’s ok larz. Hee.. I really like his company. With him next to me, I can concentrate on my work, yet accompany him. And… he can play guitar!!! Men who plays guitar are mesmerizing you know! This sun we’ll be reformatting the layout of my room so that if he comes over to stay, there’ll be space. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail