Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Updates on my life 1

It’s been a really long time since my last entry, other than the jittery one. Ha.. I’ve been so terribly busy after my KL trip. Been through quite a lot of things, including the recent SCS. I must say, SCS really has changed a lot. It’s even better than before now. After being the Emcee for this SCS, my fire for WBG has once again been reignited. Many a times, when we are down, we forget things that were once there for us.

Before SCS, I had many problems in life. I had very bad relationship problems with my ex-boyfriend, very bad family relationship, so bad that my dad will always want to chase me out of home. School was still quite ok, coz it was the only thing I had control over. That was what I thought then. Schoolwork helps to forget other things. I had very bad bad relationship with myself. In fact, I hated myself. I guess I was lost. I don’t know who am I, where was I, where I am heading. I don’t even know if I had a future. To me, I had lost it. I was suicidal, I wanted to die. All I can think of then, was how to kill myself. I drank, I club, I played games, I tried to live away from reality.

It was real weird that SCS just appeared out of no where then. XiaoJia brought Jerry, my ex-boyfriend to WBG, and introduced him to the business and to SCS. To tell the truth, I went WBG coz I’m worried about Xiaojia and Jerry. Haha.. They’re always meeting till late at night, I’m afraid that I’d lose him. SCS was like a gift from god, pulling me out of depression. I went through it, and finally realise that I do have a future, and that the world is worth living in. I met people who really cared, who were so great yet forgiving and accepting. They accepted me for who I am, loved me for who I am, and nurtured me into much more. Because of SCS, because of WBG, I get to love myself, I get to be on stage, a life long dream I always craved for. Because of WBG, I found honour in myself.

I had always regretted my relationship with Jerry. But because of him, because he brought me to SCS, I had the future that I am holding on to. For that, I’m really grateful to him. Grateful for the experience we had in the past, the mistakes I’ve learnt and grown from, the future that I found with WBG.

The 4 days in SCS reminded me once more, how many more people’s lives we’ve impacted. It doesn’t matter what capabilities we have now, we always have the abilities and capacity to give. No matter how little we contribute, people’s lives change.

No comments:



end junk mail