Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Stress

Lately, I’m really stressed up. My FYP is due before this mon, and I’m still far from finishing it. Working on it now, and this week I am grounded at home. Sigh. I’m very afraid of being bounded now, and being grounded at home really makes me feels so frustrated. Had also been so frustrated with everything coz felt like there’re so many things to resolve. All of a sudden, all the other things disappeared and all that is left is FYP because it is very very urgent. Ha.. I don’t know why, but I feel more relieved. I really need a thing to focus on. I’m not good at being able to focus on more than one thing at a time.

It’s lucky that at this time Melvin’s with me, and KL is understanding on WBG biz. Blahx. Because of my brother’s pent up stress from his school exams and things, both of my brothers fought over something silly – watching television. Luckily Melvin was at my place last night to stop them, and prevent things from being worse. I know my brothers won’t fight too badly or anything, but still… it’s difficult to watch them two fight like that, and my mum being very angry and upset. Bah. I don’t know. Maybe with Melvin, my brothers will get a chance to use their extra energy on other things. They probably just need an ‘older brother’ to guide them. A sister is only emotional support ba. Sigh.

But after everyone sorta cooled down, Melvin brought me out to Geylang to eat beancurd and durians. It was really very enjoyable. As if all of a sudden, nothing matters. It’s only these few days that I have to bear and after that the journey will be easier to tread on. He seems to always be able to cast magic when we are together. I really can’t believe a month ago I’m pushing him away as far as I can, yet now I’m so madly in love with him.

Going out for a stroll and some food made me relaxed… but after that, my project mate called me 2+am in the morning. Ha.. Became very stressed again. Got to meet my prof for FYP at 11am the next morning, which is today. I was so stressed up that I lied on my sofa, and msged James just to tell him I’m stressed. Didn’t want to go back to bed for some time, but just lay on the sofa till morning. But in the end, I still went back to bed.

Today, I met my prof, and know that I still got a long way for completing my FYP (even though the deadline is before mon). But I really feel much more relieved. Perhaps it’s coz I know Melvin will be here to support me emotionally if I can’t bear the stress. Perhaps it’s coz I know he won’t mind that I’m so easily stressed up. Perhaps it’s coz I know he’ll always be here to stand by me whenever I need him. Perhaps it’s coz I know that I’m no longer alone in facing problems. Perhaps it’s coz I know he loves me for whatever kind of person I am. Perhaps it’s everything.

No comments:



end junk mail