Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy

Muahahaha~~~ My new tuition assignment is great! Good money, great parents, nice kid! I’m gonna stick to this kid for now and MJ’s. Think may not have time for the other kid. I’ve decided not to take too much tuition so that I can do free lance IT coaching and start working once I feel like it. Hehe… So after MJ’s back I’ll be free to do other things.

I think I’m really very money face. I was sick the whole day, but upon hearing the tuition assignment, my sickness is suddenly forgotten. Haha… I agreed immediately to go and teach at night. And in return, I got $40 for a trial lesson!!! Wow! Things are really going well lately.

I’ll be going to KL to attend Jason Shih’s seminar this Thurs. All of us from GSS are going, and this time a friend of mine is tagging along too. I’m sure it’ll be great fun. Hehe… Planning to stay there till Sunday. It’s been some time since I’ve gone overseas for a break. Hmm... Bout half a year bah. Hehe.. Still very long k… This time I’ll bring my cam along and take lots of pictures. Can’t wait for our KL trip!!! ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail