Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Being PUNCTUAL

Today’s a really really long day. Last night was up chatting on the phone till 5.30am in the morn, and woke up at 8plus to go office in the morn. Phew. But, I’m early today! In fact, I was very on time. KL and Annie were both late meeting me. Muahaha… My Mr Morning Call really helped. It’s been some time since I was really on time.

I thought the on time streak will last me for the rest of the day, but it seems like my subconscious for being late isn’t so easily gotten rid of. Though I was early in the morning, we didn’t get to do our follow up at 10am as planned. Then all of a sudden, I have an iris consultation at 1pm. *Stunned* I was dressed in my worst. Three quarter rugged jeans, non-existent makeup, aunty shirt. How to be iris analyst????? Plus I only had 2.5 hours of sleep last night, I’m like eh… How? Haha…. Probably I was too seh to be nervous or what, that the consultation went well. In the end closed some sales too~ *Claps claps* See. Even closed eyes also can close deal. Muahahhaa… I’m crazy. Haven’t been sleeping much.

Anyway, because KL’s friend was late for the consultation, I only finished at 3plus. And my tuition at hougang was 4pm! Rushed all the way to MRT to take train to Yio Chu Kang. Had to ask Annie to be my split body to go to SMU to get my form for I grade and submit it, otherwise I think Kevin Steppe is gonna split my body up. Ha! By the time I reached YCK, it was already 4.15pm, and I happen to see 72 passing by as I reach the interchange. So, being the clever me, I raised my hands and… stop a cab! Ok, it was already stationed there. Within 15 minutes, I reached my tuition place. Phew. Luckily not too late.

This time I’m more time conscious. Timing myself and my student, I finished my tuition exactly at 6pm. And headed off to the next destination. Tuition in Serangoon!

It’s actually quite convenient to go in between the two places with bus 156. I reached exactly on time at 7pm, and started my tuition. Ha! Who says I’m always late. Finally at 8.30pm my tuition ended. This time a sense of accomplishment fills me. Not only did I manage to make my noisy student listen to me, yet not be fierce to her and ensure that she understands whatever taught, I finished all these on time! Muahahhaa… But as I turn my head, I realise her mum is right.. NEXT TO ME! Got a shock of my life. I was too absorbed in teaching that I didn’t realise her parents are back and that her mum was standing next to me waiting for me to acknowledge her. Opps. But coz her mum was there, I had to do customer service and chat with her on the progress of my student. In the end, got offered to increase my pay and increase the intensity of the tuition and add one more subject. Wow. Customer service is really… Important.

But then, that also means I’m LATE for my next appointment! Supposed to meet Will at his place at 9pm to go back to my place to do my FYP. But by the time I reached, it was 9.30pm. By the time I called him to come down, it was 9.40pm. 40minutes behind schedule. Grrrr…. How to be on time??? It seems really difficult. But at least today was really an efficient day and more on time than ever before. By the time Will finished helping me with my project, while I entertain him, it’s already nearing 2am. Tired. I need sleep!!! Tmr I’m gonna do my project, find MJ (wherever he is) to do something meaningful and rest.

I MISS MJ EVEN BEFORE HE’S LEAVING.

*sobx* What is life without MJ? Nearly went into tears today while having breakfast with KL and Annie. I can’t imagine life without MJ. *Monday MJ blues*

Just to share a poem I wrote because I couldn’t sleep while I was at family chalet a week ago

The heaviness of the eyes,
the flipping and turning.
Lying at the side of another,
Thoughts running wild.
The loneliness of the night,
The distance between us,
The memories that seem so long before,
The insecurity that makes the soul uptight.
Who is he, that’ll make me at peace,
Falling in love all over again.
Afraid am I, yet here I yearn.
Will he come for me and put my soul at ease?
No more shall I wait for happyness shall be earned.

Don’t think too much. I wrote this coz I was feeling nervous and restless that night. Everyone was asleep other than me. and… I was lying at the side of my BROTHER larz.. *Knocks* Stop thinking too much. Haha… Oh, and Happyness came from Pursuit of Happyness.

Talking about Pursuit of Happyness, I really must must recommend this book. I had watch the movie some time ago with peepz of GSS, and find it a really great movie. After that, I borrowed the book from KL and started reading. It’s really very inspiring. Reading it makes me feel that one is never too lousy to succeed, and no matter what you had done before, it is in the past. It is the present that matters, and your past just steers you to greater heights with the motivations it give you.


凡事发生必有其目的, 其结果必有利于我


I almost forgot about this saying until James reminded me a few nights ago. Whatever things that happen, be it good or bad, comes so that something good results in the future. ^_^

I’m so tired I can’t think anymore nor even write. That's it for now. NiteZ~

**This is the most error proned entry I've ever written. Edited like so many times!

No comments:



end junk mail