Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Complains and more complains

I am so frustrated today. One thing, I understand how difficult it is to be a full time tutor. Ha! It’s really difficult to teach when the kid is not listening, and the parents are so stringent, and the pay is low! Bah…. Ok. That’s only that one student, coz I promised wanlin to take over. Sigh. $170 for 8 sessions for Pri 6, and difficult to teach. *Frustrated* If more money, at least the frustration is worth it. And I think I’m frustrated because I don’t like being nasty to kids, yet I am expected to make the kid shut up and do her work. *FRUSTRATED* Kids are born not to be manipulated into whatever direction we want them to be. They are supposed to live to be their truest self! It’s because there are so many kids who are made to shut up that they have so many problems when they grow up. That’s why there’re so many social issues. Ok. Maybe I’m just voicing out what I felt when I was young. *Sigh*

2nd thing, it’s irritating when guys DON’T reply. And, it’s even more frustrating when 3 guys don’t reply. What’s wrong with men nowadays? *FRUSTRATED* Blahx. Ok. I admit that sometimes I take a long time to reply msgs, coz I was busy. But I was really busy, then what you want me to say? Is it so wrong to say that I was busy so I couldn’t reply the msg and replied it late? *Grrr.. No offense. I'm just in a bad mood.

But there are things to be happy about la. Like Pan just asked me to take over her students if possible, and they sound nice and easy to teach. And the pay is better. Hehe... And, yesterday I met Lixiang’s friend who works in Achieve, a recruitment agency. After chatting with him for some time, I realize he’s a really nice guy. He talks well and quite gentlemanly. Even sent me home! Haha.. when we only met on the MRT. Ok, he lives just a few blocks away. Anyway, he offered to help me get a job at Achieve, coz I was rather interested in the front line like being a Recruitor. But that’ll prob need some time, after I’ve settled down my tuition kids, my final year project and things at WBG. Probably a few months bah, after MJ is back. But talking about MJ, his tuition kid is really.. VERY CUTE!!! At 12 years old, he's petite and quiet, and very hardworking. Can't help doting on him. ^_^

And as I’m blogging, all of a sudden, so many people are looking for me. Ha.. Need to return Martin’s call tmr, or he’ll definitely kill me or tell me again that when my house is on fire, I’ll die by the time you answer. Haha.. Ok. My frustration is down already. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail