Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A brand new day

Today's a great day of new decisions. Yesterday night I was thinking about my internship, and finally decide to work for Jet. Phew. It was difficult to make that decision. Working for Jet means a lot of self discipline on my part and no extra income for internship, even though that income is very insignificant. But.. it's still money!!! lolx.. Judging at my need of finances now, it is worth a lot. I decided to work for Jet coz of our discussion the other day.

For your information, Jet is a multi millionaire, businessman, global speaker who's invited to go China to hold country wide seminars for tertiary students, and a incredibly great mentor of mine. The last title is added by myself. Haha.. I really do think he's incredible. Anyway, the other day I was invited to join him for dinner. We chatted and I joked with him telling him that I've been following him for 2.5 years, and very soon I'll be getting married and having kids, and he's witnessing all of us from GSS grow up. He started lamenting that following him for 3 years, we should be very much more successful than we are now, which got me thinking that.. I've really not followed him for 2.5 years. I've actually spent very very little time with him, at most a month, even though I've known him for 2.5 years. So, because of this, I decide that I MUST MUST MUST really do something about my future. So I decide to work for him. And I'm going to work very hard. Can you imagine, being with a multi millionaire for 3 years who's willing to teach you how to succeed, and you still achieved nothing??? I must be crazy! And I thought I was crazy about money. Haha.. Guess I'm more crazy about going out with guys instead. *_*

I WILL WORK HARD FROM THIS MOMENT!!!
I just added Genecia to my multiply this morning. And after seeing Jet's new blog on Multiply, I've decided to move my blog to multiply!! Haha.. It's so much more user friendly. I can put in music, pictures, and link to so many people without going through the trouble of HTML. I'm so sick of programming lately, that I don't want to see codes while blogging. I've had enough troubles with the database for my FYP.... And I haven't started on my programming yet. Hmmm... From next week on, I'll see even more codes... coz my intern with Jet will start from this wednesday. I've to come up with a website for iridology. I'll prove that I'm a great tutor, great programmer and an even greater Iris Analyst. ^_^
Okok.. Enough of my self talk. Once I've moved my blog, I'll update the links here, and in my friendster. Will probably do it on Thursday after my Marketing Research Quiz.
加油!! 加油!! 加油!!!

No comments:



end junk mail