Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random Babblings

Today's entry is really a series of random babblings. Brain can't really function coz not feeling so well. Ha~ Fell sick these few days and didn't really recover. Had to miss out my Iris Analyst test today.. Blahx.. Got to retake only a few months later liaoz. Sigh. So do bear with me if my entry's boring and confusing.

The last Emcee assignment went quite well. Tmr's assignment will be Retro Night. Hee~ Should be quite fun though I still don't know what to wear. Just saw the repertoire. There's lindy hopping and other performances. If you wanna come, it's at Square 2, 6-7pm. ^_^

Anyway... Was really busy the last few days though I was mostly at home. To those who don't know, I haven't started work yet. So these few days was looking through and applying for job. At first really wanna go UMC to work, but coz gotta wait a few months before knowing if they accept me, I'm looking for other jobs as well. It's a real big headache... So many jobs in the market... To look at all before deciding is so......... DIFFICULT! If you got any jobs anywhere to recommend do let me know. I'm looking for frontline jobs of at least 2K takehome and little/no OT. Keke~ I know I'm quite picky when choosing a job. I just feel that if wanna do, then do all the way and perform to the best. If don't wanna do, then totally don't do. So I want a job which I like and will work hard when I'm at it, and the pay is good enough to let me stay on. Yes. I Love MONEY. ^_^

Mel's been pretty busy with almost everything lately... Work, Grassroots and his tuition biz... His tuition biz is preparing to start now, so we've got many meetings to prepare for the opening. But everything's going well between both of us. Ever since his SCS in WBG, we've been doing quite well. We do have our occasional quarrels and fights, but we settle all of those very fast. Time seems to fly. Today's our 5th month anniversary already~ Hee~ Happy Anniversary Dar~ Love ya~!!! *Muackx*

Next week we'll be going to Genting to take a break from his busy schedule. Can't wait to sit on the rollercoasters and the sky drop!! It'll be so fun!!! Will update more after my trip there.

Just saw a news ad on a new Build to Order Flat today. It's so... NICE!!!

Punggol Lodge

There's quite a lot of facilities nearby too


Mel and I will be trying our chances and apply to see if we can get. Hopefully can get it~ It really looks nice and there's watersports facilities. I love anything to do with the water... I really hope to live in Punggol... But it's quite ex... Was calculating and calculating and calculating.. No wonder people say buying a house in Singapore is our first biggest investment. Phew~ Just a 4 room flat costs $190,000 - $234,000 for a mere 90sqm..!!! Sigh... So... better work hard in looking for a job... If you got any nice jobs, do let me know~ And don't go apply the same flat as ours. Later cannot get. keke...

No comments:



end junk mail