Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Opps~

Today's Emcee event is postponed. Will let you guys know when it's confirmed when it'll be held. It turns out to be a good thing though. Fell even more sick today. Ha... Going to see a doctor at night with Melvin.

Punggol Lodge
Was discussing about the flat with Mel yesterday. He thinks that the flat will be oversubscribed coz of the high demand. Sigh... Hopefully we can get it. Punggol Lodge will only be done in 2012. If wait for the next project, dunno how long it'll be... I want my own house!! Blahx.

We've sent in the HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) form to get the HDB loan le. Hopefully we can get it too. I'll be going about to do the HDB loans and housing application next week. Pray hard for us that we get it k?? ^_^

Tmr's Beth's wedding, and the theme retro is out again. I'll probably just go normally but it'll be fun to go around with my camera and find anyone who dresses retro. Stay tune for pictures of tmr. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail