Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Audrey Hepburn Wedding

For those who weren't there at Beth's* wedding, here's some updates of it. Didn't manage to take pictures that day coz... I forgot to bring my cam!!! Duh. So silly...Keke.. And I took some pictures on my handphone but the **** bluetooth of my computer refuse to cooperate with me. So frustrating! So... There's no pictures. My apologies for it.

Anyway, the wedding's featured in Straits Times!! It was the first time a wedding is held in the Victoria Concert Hall so the news crew is there to catch it. Beth and Peter also donated $1000 from the wedding red packets to the Straits Times' School Pocket Money Fund.

Everyone was sitted in the concert hall to view the solemnization ceremony. I was sitting on the circle seats with Annie, Cynthia, Guoyao and Hengwai coz Cynthia has to help out with the DJ console. It was a good view. We could see everyone from on top.

Beth's wedding dress is really gorgeous. But it looks sooooooooooooo HEAVY! She nearly couldn't move up the stage coz of the dress. Later on she told me the dress weighed more than 10kg!!! Can you believe it? *faints* I think I won't be able to walk with that weight on me... And Beth is more slim than I am.. Wow! Hee.. I guess women will prefer beauty than convenience especially on their wedding day.

The theme was Audrey Hepburn so everyone was supposed to dress like them. But most of us just didn't. Keke.. Very troublesome lehz... But I saw a few people who looked exactly like Audrey Hepburn. They're Jo's friends - Michelle and Esther both who were in WBG. Michelle was simply a replica of Audrey Hepburn with her tall birdnest hair, big sunglasses and gloved hands. And of course she won the competition with another guy called Mr Woon (If I didn't remember wrongly).

The only hiccup in the wedding was when the search for Audrey Hepburn lookalikes was on. The powerpoint slides couldn't be done on time so they had to just look for the winners at the reception. The winning prize was good. There's Indinine and some other prizes! Think got Dating Loft's package too. Hehe... Prizes worth more than $300 lehz... Shucks! I should have dressed up as Audrey Hepburn before I go. Anyway, too late..

Here's the article on Beth's wedding in Straits Times.

*PS: For those who don't know, Beth was the Head of Assistant Coaches (AC) in WBG, and owns a joint venture Dating Loft company with her friends which was featured in magazines and news earlier this year.

** Some of the above mentioned may be inaccurate. Do correct me if so. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail