Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dreams - Part 1

Before I begin today's posting on dreams, I just wanna say, my dad used his own way to apologise to me today. Hee~ He specially came home during lunch hour to give me a packet of vegetarian western food (which he'd almost never buy for me) . ^_^

I know all my life that my dad is very MCP and always quick with his words. And when he becomes obnoxious, normally he can't sleep well at nght. But still his words pricked me a lot. Though I'm not completely healed, I'm glad my dad took a step back.

Life's good. Hee~ Especially when I've someone like Melvin always by my side (spiritually). Love you dar~~!!
.
.
.

Back to Dreams!

Today I went with Irene (Melvin's friend in case you don't know) to KTV in Hougang Plaza K Box to unleash all the suppressed emotions in me. All of a sudden, a phonecall came and I had to go for an event at night!!! So sudden! Haha.. I wanted to rest at home tonight coz hadn't been sleeping well lately so was feeling unwell. But anyway~ it was really lucky that I went to the event at night.

It was a Thank You dinner at Mavis Tuition Centre's boss house. I also dunno what Thank You dinner it was, and didn't know the boss as well. But since got pp treat you to dinner, just go lo. Haha~ Typical Kiasu Singaporeans. Blahx!

I went to that place with Melvin and his friends. When we reached there, Melvin and I were so wow-ed away by the grandness and size of the mansion. It's like the grandest house I've ever seen in Singapore. Maybe I'm just sua gu, but then... it's really so nice!! Like palace like that! And all of these came from a once small tuition centre. I'm impressed!!! Just to describe some of the things that blew me away.

======================================================

1) A 3 level mansion with a porch that lets you park more than 5 cars

2) 2 full-size knights (decorations) at lobby of the main entrance

3) A sound-proof theatre at the basement which you can also use for karaoke session

4) A big Jacuzzi bath tub

5) The bathroom is bigger than my room! What the ***

6) The shower is those kinda massaging kind!! VERY EX one!! (so tempted to try it out just now)

7) Store/Guest room that is the size of my living room

8) There're so many beautiful ornaments, statues etc everywhere that it looks like it's exported from The Sims (How can anyone spend so much on such exquisite decorations???)

9) The young masters of the house is two very handsome, jappy eurasian kinda guys!!!! Too bad they're both married. One's called Melvin. Hehe~

10) The family's doing Mavis Tuition Centre together. Both sons are teaching at Mavis. Shows how close the family's working together to get this biz going.

11) The house is going to be torn down by the end of this month coz the family's rarely at home and the developer wants to use it to build 8 BUNGALOWS, not terraces or semi-ds. (Imagine how big the place is???)

======================================================


After viewing the place, Melvin, his friends and I were flabbergasted. Melvin and I have decided to work really hard from now to get a life as good as this and of course, a close-knitted family (I add one). I believe we'll be able to see the results in 20 years time. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail