Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Updates!

We talked to my parents yesterday night. Keke.. It was so funny that Melvin was so nervous to tell them that he didn't wanna go initially. In the end, he still blurted it out to them at 12+ midnight as if it was part of a conversation. We're talking about our flat application and then, he just added in a sentence that we're gonna get ROM-ed soon. Ha! And my parents said, should've done it earlier. Duh. At least it's mission accomplished that we told them. Now the only thing is, what happens after ROM? Our parents seem completely fine at first that we'll move out to stay together. But all of a sudden, ROM to them is just a ROM. It's not a marriage. *scratch head* Then... what's a marriage? I'm suddenly lost by what they want. I thought it's just a status and after that we can live together and all. Now it seems like the traditional wedding dinner is a marriage, not ROM. ROM is just signatures on papers. So weird. So by then, we'll be legally married, but not acknowledged kinda married. Parents. I can never understand what's on their mind. So now... I don't know what's next after ROM. It'll prob still be the same except that I'm Mrs Teo on papers. *Confused* I'll be having identity crisis soon after that. So wat's the point of getting ROM-ed if we're not married after that???

Sigh. But lucky thing is my parents are not asking for anything but a simple and cost saving wedding. So we'll just ROM with my immediate family and very few close friends coz can't invite too many for it. If you're not invited, please don't mind k? We have to keep the numbers down for the ROM coz I've too many close family members le..We'll invite more pp for the wedding dinner if we've more budget then. So remember to give big big angbao for my wedding ok? If not dun invite you. Ha!

Anyway, I'm too distracted now to blog. Watching 公主小妹. hee~ it's quite interesting and funny, yet lame coz the acting was really lousy. Ha! But I really like the dressing and makeovers of Zhang Shao Han. It's the main reason why I watch the show. The dresses and makeup is really nice! Prob I'll do something like that for my ROM. Saw a beautiful princessy gown yesterday and felt so so soooooo tempted to buy it for my ROM. It's not really ex, just $168 plus $8 for any alteration. But.. my ROM is months away, so I should keep a lookout at the time being. It's just really nice, and a designer item... Sigh. No choice. Just wait and slowly view bah... hopefully I see something nicer than it and not feel regretful.. I wanna wear a princessy gown and a tiara on my head~! ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail