Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bored...

I'm so bored...!!! Been cooped up all day at home coz my gastric's acting up again. But I didn't know it's sooooooooo.... boring to be at home with nothing to do (and nothing to eat). Put on The Romantic Princess to watch, and tried surfing the net, but still feel so bored. I prefer working, at least time pass much faster. Sigh. If in future I have kids and have to stay home for maternity leave or something, I don't know how I'll handle it. I'll probably start to have cobwebs all over me. B-O-R-E-D. Don't know what I should do next. Ya. Find some food. But... hungry yet no appetite. =( Hope Melvin comes soon~~~

No comments:



end junk mail