Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pictures and more pictures~!

Been ill since last tues. Not much brain juice left so I don’t know what to write, but just wanna post my pictures. Hehe.. Enjoy~


New Present from Melvin




Isn't she just so... lovable???

**Fireworks watching in Marina Square

Crowd at stairway of Marina Square awaiting NDP celebration Fireworks (from China)


Pictures of new office before launch (for the benefit of MJ in HK)

Welcome to the new office!

CEO Mr Nicholas Chia's Room

Artistic landscape view from CEO's room

Landscape View from CEO's office

Cute little Denzel trying to pose for the camera

** Will post video clip of NDP celebration fireworks soon. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail