Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sulks

The tv series I love most is It Started With A Kiss (ISWAK), and recently I found out the sequel series They Kiss Again is out. I restrained myself from taking action... restrained... and restrained... I pretend I don't really like it that much and didn't find out anything about it. And all of a sudden, I don't know why but today I suddenly tot, I like that series a lot! I should buy it! So... being very cheapo and kiasu, I went on youtube to check it out to see if it's nice. And... it suddenly became such an itch! Youtube was a lil weird, some parts of the episode there's no audio at all, and all of a sudden youtube just hanged and couldn't work. So it just made me even more tempted to watch it. In the end, I couldn't resist and changed my shorts to a 3 quarts, and went to Compasspoint with my nerdy specs and greasy and untidy hair to buy the vcd of They Kiss Again. And... guess what? They don't have it! It isn't released yet in Singapore and they don't know when! Argh!!!! I want to watch They Kiss Again!!!!

No comments:



end junk mail