Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Preparing for Chinese New Year and V day

Phew! It's so busy at work this week. The effect of the article on The New Paper on Genecia was really good. We are rushing everyday to get all the appointments and do the consultations before chinese new year to prepare for the Vday dates. We can have back to back appointments everyday and days just passes without knowing. Which is a good thing, coz more commission and weekend is coming again! It's already thursday in just a blink of eye! Keke... Next week is also Chinese New Year. I'm so looking forward to it!

Melvin's mum was really generous and nice. I find his family really interesting. Normally his mum will be thrifty on their daily lives, but they never are thrifty in giving gifts. In fact, they seem really generous about it. They gave us 2 cans of an expensive brand abalone, fish maw, etc, which in total costs 100+ bucks. Just for a chinese new year gift. A rather big difference from my family coz they don't give gifts often. Keke... In the end, my mum racked her brains and also gave a present of 6 items back (initially she only asked me to give them a box of home made love letters). Ha! I'll be bringing the items over in the weekend. It's so funny to see her think so hard just to give gifts coz I dun think she has much experience in that before. I think.. I hope at least, that maybe because his mum likes me so she gave me so many things. Hee~ Which is highly probable coz I'm so nice and sweet! Right??? ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail