Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Prayers answered

The other day, I was so devastated by the difficulty to find an interesting job I'll like with the remunerations I need and flexible time schedule (no OT). I was so desperate I prayed so hard. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a phone call came. In fact, 2. But I only answered one. Maybe it's destined. I never knew what the other phone call was about. The first call that came was from Beth, my previous Head of Assistant Coaches and previous Head of B Team. I was looking for a job, and I was suddenly set up for an interview with a very much possibly attainable job. I was really happy and headed down for an interview the next day. And hey presto! The one up there really answers the prayers. I now have a job and today's my 2nd day. The job's very interesting with great people, and high sense of achievement. And most importantly, my criterias are fulfilled.

It's not easy working for **Beth coz she's really very result-oriented. In fact, it's very stressful. Haha... For me at least coz I am an innate perfectionist. I couldn't sleep well before I went for the job, and almost didn't sleep after my first day of job. Keke... Talk about insomnia. I was just so afraid of performing badly on my first perm job, especially when I'm sorta 'head hunted'. Hehe... I just like writing that, though I'm not. So here I am. I am officially a trainee dating consultant on probation on 2 months. And hopefully before the end of the 2 months my bosses are satisfied enough with my performance that I can be upgraded to a perm with higher salary. Hee~ But it is really nice working there and I've started to learn a lot even though this is only my 2nd day. Phew~ Wish me all the best with my work.

**PS: Please don't look for Beth for any more jobs... I took the last one, that's why I didn't dare tell others I'm working for her. Hee.. Sorry to disappoint ar. I'm neither working a nightlife job as a dance hostess or being a financial consultant. Hahahaha~~!!!

No comments:



end junk mail