Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Charmed

Recently I've been catching up with my favourite show Charmed. Hee~ Guess my inner mismatcher and perfectionist self just couldn't bear being not good at my english during stage hosting. Keke.. After watching Charmed, I realize I really love that show and have missed a lot of it. I'm at Season 5 and it's soooo... NICE! And of course, my english is improving too. At least that's what I feel. Keke...

Today was what I supposed to be a not so good day. I left my makeup bag with Mel, and I had to go to get from him during his lunch time before my interview at 2pm. Which means, TIGHT SCHEDULE. And.. it had to rain so heavily all of a sudden when I have to get it. Nevermind. I used my big purple Ribena umbrella with a spoke poking out and walked all the way to his centre, which was only 2 streets away, which is a good thing. And Melvin have to be late. Argh. I called and msged and msged. But he didn't answer. He finally came out bout 5 minutes later. Ya. It's not a long time. But hey.. I'm on a tight schedule here. Then, I went for my interview. Things are fine. I was slightly before time and I settled easily into the interview room, filling out sheets and sheets of personality tests. Can you believe I did almost one hour of personality tests and filling up a job application form? Wow... There's really lots to fill up. Things went well... until I saw an old friend. It's nice meeting old friends... but overwhelming to meet them in a place where you want to apply a job and you didn't know they were there beforehand. And I am a competitive person. This 'unemployed' status is making me so jittery. I'm afraid of losing out to everyone out there who already got a job, and the last thing I need is for a friend old or new to be my superior or boss. Argh. I've enough of my own demons to deal with I don't need anymore new ones.

BUT BUT BUT, things all of a sudden became so much better. I was so devastated meeting an old friend at a new hopeful workplace, especially after hearing from her that it's difficult to get a job with my time schedule (can't work OTs for Mon, Wed, Thurs, and sat only work till 12.30). Yes. I am difficult. And I need a paycheck of at least 2.3K. It's not I want ok.. It's I NEED. But I work hard when I'm at it, I learn really fast and love learning, and I'm a real asset for any business. I am sure of that. Enough of that. Anyway, as I was saying, things became so much better all of a sudden. Two miracle phonecalls came in while I was ranting about how upset I was to Mel and Wanlin, and I suddenly felt so relieved and finally in control of my life. Hee~ I guess prayers do help and we can really get what we want if we wish hard and worked hard enough. Won't say much about the two phonecalls till everything's confirmed tmr. They may be false hopes... But I feel in control of a sudden, and got my life back. That's what it counts. Even if they fail, it's ok. Guess I'm still charmed enough. Thanks to the one up there. ^_^

No comments:



end junk mail