Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where I pen down my personal thoughts. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to post a comment or leave a tag.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to me~!

It's my birthday in half an hour's time!!! hehe...I'm now older and wiser by one year. Will be spending my birthay in Genting for 3 days and 2 nights. So happy now~

My birthday wishes:
1)Earn 10K per month!!!
2)Be forever happily in love with Melvin and for him to always treat me like his princess. keke..
3)Have great achievements in life and work
4)Lesser COMPLAINANTS in Singapore. lolx
5)Attractive and young forever!
6)and of course, a great wedding~!
7)everyone around me to be happier each day and live life to the fullest

I must be going crazy from the stress of work. Hurray!! Holiday!!! ^_^


end junk mail